COVID-19 - UPDATE
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to develop, we at Sterling House Interiors are constantly finding new ways to serve you safely and effectively. Following the government’s recommendations and to protect the safety of all Canadians, We would like to thank all of our customers for their patience, understanding and support during these unprecedented times. Here are some of the measures we have taken in response to the current situation:
SHOWROOM NOW OPEN
Showroom Hours - Monday - Saturday 10 am - 6 pm & Sunday 12 to 5
Social Distancing & Safe Shopping Guidelines
- Face coverings are mandatory for now all staff and customers shopping in our store will be required to wear a face-covering at all times
- Any customers who are not feeling well or exhibiting symptoms will be asked to return at a later date
- Sales staff will maintain a safe distance with all customers during their visit
Limited Contact Shopping
- Customers are encouraged to avoid touching or handling any products unnecessarily
- All fabric and finish samples will be handled and provided by a customer service rep on request. Hand sanitization will be mandatory if handling is required.
- Hand sanitizing is mandatory upon entry or gloves must be worn
- Gloves worn into the store must be sanitized upon entry
- All high contact surfaces, payment terminals, door entrance handles etc. will be routinely cleaned and disinfected
- All finish samples will be disinfected after every use
We encourage everyone to respect the social distancing and hygiene measures that we have put in place in order to protect the health and safety of all Canadians. We would like to thank all of our customers for their patience, understanding and support.
YOUR SUPPORT MATTERS
As a small Canadian family-run business, we appreciate your support and we thank you for your business.
We look forward to your visit and appreciate your patience during these times.
Sterling House Interiors