Blackwood chair gives stately elegance a sense of newfound flair. Its richly detailed exposed frame and scrolled, rolled arms are hallmarks of traditional style—while the indulgently soft and light linen-weave upholstery is a refreshing twist. The result is a decidedly classic look with the modern comfort and ease you crave.
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Seats and back spring rails are cut from mixed hardwood and engineered lumber. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushion cores are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam. Constructed with a platform seat foundation.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached back and loose seat cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester upholstery
- Exposed frame with faux wood finish
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
Dimensions (Confirmed):Inches: 42" W x 38" D x 38" HMetric: 1066.8mm W x 965.2mm D x 965.2mm HMore Dimensions:Arm height: 27"Distance between arms: 24"Leg height: 4.5"Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 32"Seat depth: 21"Seat height: 21"Top of cushion to top of back: 18"Carton:Inches: 42" W x 38" D x 38" HMetric: 1066.8mm W x 965.2mm D x 965.2mm HWeight (lbs/kgs):76 / 34.47Cubes (ft/m):29 / 0.82UPC:024052356182