If you’re looking for a brilliant blend of comfort, quality and flair, you’re sure to find the Filone chair in steel gray made in the suede. Appealing to those with an eye for mid-century modern design, this chic chair is wrapped in Durapella®, a feel-good microseude upholstery sure to please. Distinctive elements include flared, sheltering armrests and subtly tufted seat cushions that add a high-design touch.
Frame constructions have been rigorously tested to simulate the home and transportation environments for improved durability. Frame components are secured with combinations of glue, blocks, interlocking panels and staples. Seats and back spring rails are cut from mixed hardwood and engineered lumber. Stripes and patterns are match cut. All fabrics are pre-approved for wearability and durability against AHFA standards. Cushions are constructed of low melt fiber wrapped over high quality foam. Constructed with a platform seat foundation.
- Corner-blocked frame
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester/polyurethane upholstery
- Platform foundation system resists sagging 3x better than spring system after 20,000 testing cycles by providing more even support
- Smooth platform foundation maintains tight, wrinkle-free look without dips or sags that can occur over time with sinuous spring foundations
- Exposed feet with faux wood finish
Dimensions (Confirmed):Inches: 41" W x 38" D x 38" HMetric: 1041.4mm W x 965.2mm D x 965.2mm HMore Dimensions:Arm height: 31"Distance between arms: 23"Leg height: 3"Minimum width of doorway for delivery: 32"Seat depth: 22"Seat height: 2"Top of cushion to top of back: 23"Carton:Inches: 41" W x 38" D x 36" HMetric: 1041.4mm W x 965.2mm D x 914.4mm HWeight (lbs/kgs):76 / 34.47Cubes (ft/m):29 / 0.82UPC:024052541694